For my LINK internship, I going to be mentored by the manager of graphic design at the local ski resort Durango Mountain Resort.

Monday, March 12, 2012

First Day

So today was my first day working with Sarah Olsen, my mentor. I first met up with her at 9 in the morning and was introduced to some of the people at the Bodo office. We went over some of the things I would be doing to take up the time such as working on proposals or advertisement layouts. I also observed Sarah work on some posters which was cool to see the creation of a piece similar to what I would be creating. I also learned a couple new tricks on photoshop that really help improve pictures of skiing, which will really help me because I really like working on pictures of my friends and me skiing.
A big highlight of the day was that Sarah gave me Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign, to programs that are extremely useful in creating graphics or advertisements such as what Sarah creates and I will eventually be creating so I am extremely appreciative of her giving me those programs. Thanks Sarah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment