For my LINK internship, I going to be mentored by the manager of graphic design at the local ski resort Durango Mountain Resort.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15th

Lately, in the evenings, I have been working on a summer advertisement card for Purg and thats what I was working on this morning. I pretty much finished it, then took lunch. Then for the afternoon, I worked on color correcting the wedding photos some more and I worked on the layout for that some too. I'm finding it amazing how much I can do for this internship and how much creative freedom I have and I love it. I can't evan explain how much I'm enjoying working on these types of projects. Right now, graphic design is on the top of my list for studying in college, I'm very interested in it at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment