For my LINK internship, I going to be mentored by the manager of graphic design at the local ski resort Durango Mountain Resort.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday, March 13th

Today, for the second day of my internship, I spent the morning learning and improving my skills in
Adobe Illustrator. Having a professional such as Sarah there to help me with learn this program help immensely. There are so many tips and tricks that she can teach me and is teaching me that I would never be able to learn nearly as fast by doing traditional tutorials because the things that she is teaching are tailored and relevant to what i want to accomplish, which makes a world of a difference.
For lunch, met up with Hank Stowers and we caught up with each other about our internships and I also ran into a few other fellow students and bought up with them as well. Everyones internships sound like experiences of a lifetime.
After lunch, I went up the the college and posted a bunch of College Day posters around the campus. After I was finished with that, I posted some other posters all over the town. Thats what I did today, still loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment